EXIF Details: f/9.0 | ISO 360 | 1/4sec | 105mm | Single Point Focus
Gears: Nikon D5100 | Nikkor 18-105mm | Tripod | Nikon Camera Remote
Delicious Mughlai Chicken made by my wife.
- 1Kg Chicken Curry Pieces
- 3 small fine crushed onions
- 3 fine crushed tomatoes
- 2Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1Tsp Red chili powder
- 2Tsp cumin powder
- 1Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2Tsp Everest chicken masala
- 1Tsp Garam masala powder
- ½ Tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 Green chilies
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1Tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2Tsp Smooth butter for a taste
- 1Tbsp crushed cashew nuts
- Salt as per taste
- Mint leaves as per taste
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Marinate the chicken with ½ cup of yogurt, lemon juice, 1Tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 green chili, mint leaf paste, 1Tsp Everest chicken masala, 1Tsp cumin powder, salt as per taste, 1Tsp butter and keep it for 2-3 Hours
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion paste, ginger garlic paste and cook till the onion turn to shallow brown in color.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, everest chicken masala powder and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now add the yogurt and crushed tomato and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add the crushed cashew nuts and peanuts and stir the gravy for 15 minutes in low heat, add a little water so that the gravy does not stick to the pan.
- Add the half-cup milk in the gravy and cook it till the color changes to light brown in color.
- Now add the marinated chicken in the gravy with the remaining milk left in the cup and cook in a low heat for 20 minutes.
- The Mughlai Chicken is ready to be served, garish it with coriander leaves and smooth butter.