I couldn't resist my self in clicking this yummy dish.
EXIF Details: f/5.6 | ISO 100 | 1/50sec | 92mm
The credit goes to my chef: my lovely wife.
EXIF Details: f/5.3 | ISO 25600 | 1/1250 sec | 70mm
- 600 Gms. Lamb Mince
- 2 small size potatoes
- 2 small size fine chopped onions
- 3 fine chopped green chillies
- 2 cinnamon (small size)
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves
- 2-3 black cardamom
- 1-2 bay leaves (small size)
- 2-3 green cardamom
- 3-4 garlic cloves fine chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger fine chopped
- 1 Tsp. Cumin seeds
- 1 Tsp. Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Refined oil
- ½ Tsp. Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp. Meat Masala Powder
- ½ Tsp. Kitchen King Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Boil lamb mince with potatoes in the pressure cooker for 10 minutes (2 whistles)
- On the side, heat the oil in middle sized pan.
- Add the cumin seeds along with chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chilli and sauté it until the onion changes to brown in color, add salt as per taste.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, meat masala, kitchen king powder and cook it for 15-20 minutes.
- Now add the boiled lamb mince and tomatoes; cook it for 10-15 minutes, in ow flame / induction.
- Take the pressure cooker and mix the lamb mince masala with small quantity of water and cook the mince for 15 minutes (2-3 whistles)
- Open the lid of the pressure cooker once the pressure is cooled down; soak the excess water from the mince by cooking in low flame / induction.
- The lamb mince masala is now ready to be served; garnish it with coriander leaves and the sliced green chilli.
For more borosil dishes please visit - http://www.myborosil.com/